The Quiz in DJI Go - UK

Reaction score
Just completed the firmware update on my aircraft today, and some other maintenance jobs too. For each aircraft 8 has to do the quiz again, despite having already ddone it with my Spark. It thus appears that the taking of the quiz is not recorded centrally but in th firmware of the aircraft. I really do hope that I do not have to do it again, there are limits.

Just completed the firmware update on my aircraft today, and some other maintenance jobs too. For each aircraft 8 has to do the quiz again, despite having already ddone it with my Spark. It thus appears that the taking of the quiz is not recorded centrally but in th firmware of the aircraft. I really do hope that I do not have to do it again, there are limits.
DJI should see that as a bug imo. The quiz should be per account and not for each aircraft. I dont think it is stored on the aircraft itself because then that is really poor design. What if the aircraft change ownership or you send your craft to dji for repair and send you a new one?

DJI should see that as a bug imo. The quiz should be per account and not for each aircraft. I dont think it is stored on the aircraft itself because then that is really poor design. What if the aircraft change ownership or you send your craft to dji for repair and send you a new one?
You will find no argument from me with that thought. I am just hoping it does not return in the future.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik