The Official Member Location Thread

Luv it !!
" LOKI " - Ron - P4 / iPad mini 2 - Cumberland County, MAINE
Fair amount of Droners around New England but unfortunately I think there is also a VAST majority of them that will go UNREGISTERED. This, given that most everywhere is some sort of a restricted airspace. I have moved a bit further out of the way as I get older and enjoy some great space here in Maine. Still a LOT of restricted space till you get further north or west.......technically speaking.

Last edited:
OK, my apologies for not updating more often. My alerts for this thread got turned off at some point. I just haven't been very active with this forum or my Phantom lately.

I'm not sure why Ramphex hasn't been updating the 1st post. There's nothing I can do about that. But I'll keep updating the map when I can.

If anyone else would like to help with the map and is willing to follow the format I have setup, send me a PM. I'll give you access.

Updated Map

lilboss - Steve - Phantom 3Pro, Phantom 4Pro, Cherry Hill, NJ

Now all you guy's if you haven't already go in your profile and put it there and then everytime you post all will see .
Don't have ta but is nice to see where the person you are talking to is from . :)

I see myself in the list. I also see that it is old and I now have several more birds. Products owned changes as much as the seasons.

Kottwitz, Mark Kottwitz, Phantom 3 Advanced, Ridgely, MD (A small community outside of Denton, M.D... on the Eastern Shore).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.