The New Drone Base Flight App

Reaction score
Yesterday I received the same email many of you did explaining the new app from Drone Base. I figured we could discuss thoughts and experiences here. I haven't read the blog yet, just skimmed the email. I have the app (obviously) , but haven't hooked the P4 to it yet. It looks as if some of the flight could be autonomous and might even help you achieve better photos? One of the features which looks interesting is that you can now upload straight off your phone through the app after your flight! This could really streamline the process and eliminate the work at home you do after these missions.

Curious to hear your thoughts about it.

Reactions: jsposito
I got the email, but haven't looked at the app yet. Flew my DB missions today on Go and Litchi. But I am curious if anyone has used it yet also.

Yea, if you have unlimited data. The drone sends the pics through your phones service, if you choose that method. You can stI'll upload them from home, via your wifi, but for the tagging g you have to have the drone and your phone/tablet on. If you have unlimited data the charge forward, but remember the drone has to stay on during g upload.

I read also it does not have a pano flight mode.

I never got a chance to try last weekend. I would rather there be a pano mode involved.

I read also it does not have a pano flight mode.

I never got a chance to try last weekend. I would rather there be a pano mode involved.

Interesting. I haven't tried it either, but just assumed it would have a pano mode. If it doesn't have a pano mode then it would simply be a waste of time. When I get home it doesn't take me 2 seconds to grab the first 5 pics and drop them where they belong and then grab the last 25 and drop them where they belong. I have about 10 cards so I will use one for each job and label them in my flight log (Address - chip #3). Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl