The Litchi app: Anyone had or still has it? For how long and do you have any remarks about using it?

Reaction score
I'm just curious as my drone is still very new... I'm only a little over a 100km with it now and have had it for a month. I'm not keen on crashing it of course and thus I'm almost a little overly hesitant still at this stage about trying new things like the Litchi app. I guess I'm just purely afraid of crashing it with a non-DJI app. Still am I thinking of trying it out for the way points mode. This will come in handy on my farm for checking on the cattle and a quick way to make sure everything is OK at my water sources and troughs around the farm. Any comment or recommendations?

I fly exclusively with Litchi and have for quite some time. I only use GO for maintenance and such that are not available in the Litchi app. Have had zero issues ...( Knock on wood)....

Litchi has been rock solid for me, I really use it for waypoints which combined with the Hub is an excellent tool, the DJI app cannot get even close.
I use DJI for most other flying, but only out of habit, you can use Litchi just about 100%, but as Fly Dawg mentioned you do need to use DJI for maintenance.
I also use Autopilot ( only available on IOS), but it is overkill for what I want.

Reactions: Phantassimo
Two word phrases..
Buy it...
No issues...
Primary app...
Works great...
Love it!
And last, but not least...
READ MANUAL... (laughs)

I have it. I'm a new user and I like it the waypoints are very detailed and easy to set up. I guess I'm on the band wagon too. lol but really does work. I have mini 4 and was getting dropped video, signal loss and overheating issues. After reading many threads about it finally pulled the trigger.

As others have already mentioned, just get it. I now exclusively use it following the new DJI app running NFZ and silly pop up warnings. I ran an 8 Klm trip yesterday on FPV Litchi and received zero warnings, pop ups in an area where where I am usually bombarded using the go app.
Enough said.

Reactions: JohnnyB

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164