The first Dual Screen for a p4p?!?

Reaction score
GIF VIDEO CLICK HERE
The video was shot with the p4p^

It's a custom molded thermoplastic piece for a simple design. It's lightweight and sturdy, and anyone can do this, but it takes some skill to mold since the temperature changes rapidly and joining pieces can take some time. This took me a few hours to actually get it right, and I kind of wrecked my tablet holder in the process. Some of the plastic was so hot that it melted with the bracket holder, so if anyone else does this, then I recommend taping that area with painter's tape first. Oh yea, this is also f/s along with the Headplay, but I might end up keeping one. You can find that in the classifieds section, and if you buy it soon, then I will ship it before Christmas. The HD900 is a legit tablet for this setup because of its fairly thin profile. Other than a dual screen/HDMI screen, I do not recommend this tablet.

Here's a pic of my bracket holder with some instamorph/thermoplastic melted together: It worked with no sticking at first, but I was aiming to get that "perfect" fit, so I heated it extra hot and vowla>>> It's all cosmetic, but it still works legit.
IMG_0469.JPG

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20