The controller is beeping and blinking when I turn it on.

Reaction score
When I turn the controller on, it is beeping and the red light is blinking, but not always. I drive the drone when the problem is there and its working fine ( so far), but it should not be like this. Its very irritating to listen too and I am not sure if this is good for the controller. Something is maybe terrible wrong? Anybody had this problem?

Reactions: Capt KO
Recalibrate the RC sticks. Tap on the RC icon to find link. Finish completely incl the gimble wheel! Beep n flash Will Stop.

Do not fly until fixed. Could fly away

Last edited:
My controller does the same thing EVERY time I turn it on. As mentioned above, I just recalibrate the joysticks and it’s fine. It took me a few attempts to get it through my head that I need to do it EVERY time I fly.

It’s annoying, and I wish I could figure out how to fix it permanently. Any ideas out there?

My controller does the same thing EVERY time I turn it on. As mentioned above, I just recalibrate the joysticks and it’s fine. It took me a few attempts to get it through my head that I need to do it EVERY time I fly.

It’s annoying, and I wish I could figure out how to fix it permanently. Any ideas out there?
Are you Sure that the Start and Finish buttons are being pushed? And always turning the gimble wheel before Finish? The beeping will stop before completion but will repeat on next startup if incomplete. Keep trying, good luck.

Hmmm. I always start and finish, but I have never “turned the fumble wheel.” Im not even certain how and when to do that. I’ll take a look at the manual.

Thank you for that!

Are you Sure that the Start and Finish buttons are being pushed? And always turning the gimble wheel before Finish? The beeping will stop before completion but will repeat on next startup if incomplete. Keep trying, good luck.

Hmmm. I always start and finish, but I have never “turned the fumble wheel.” Im not even certain how and when to do that. I’ll take a look at the manual.

Thank you for that!
Just below the sticks in calibration. Horizontal line moves left/right with the wheel. If not done, no luck. ?
Then tap finish.

Reactions: Rep and oconnb
So this is what I found when I had that problem.
The bracket that holds the joysticks to the chassis of the controller had broken on one side. You will have to open up the controller to check to see if the plastic is cracked. a dead give away is if there are objects loose inside of the controller. Unannounced to me it made the joy stick off by a few millimetres. Once this was fixed, the problem went away.

Reactions: Rep
Yes, the beeping and blinking have stoped, so it seems like it work fine again. So, thank you.

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj