The $399.99 Dollar Question?

Hello P4P “Drivers”....I’m a Newbie and trying to learn, so any feedback is greatly appreciated! I’m just starting out and came across a couple of Websites that were advertising the Phantom 4P+2.0 “Refurbished” aircraft including the 5.5” screened remote...The one shown below for $439.99, and another one for $399.99! Obviously there is a reason why the price is so low and figured someone here would know. Failures out of the box and refurbished aircraft don’t bother me, but this sounds like the aircraft had a bunch of issues initially that are still trying to get resolved.

While I don’t think it is necessarily a “Scam”, I also don’t want to purchase another set of Problems. Here is an excerpt of the details provided by the websites....I really don’t know what to think of it! I look forward to hearing from y’all soon!…View attachment 117879View attachment 117879
Scam!!!!!!, Just got my money back from my bank!!!!. This person knows the system. Try contacting by phone is a google phone number. Contact by email returned. What they did was to send a package to the wrong address in same town. UPS will not give out the address for delivery but the package will be delivered to your town. Paypal sees this as delivered and will not refund. You have to go through your bank. Bottom line you or your bank eats the charge. Don't do it with out verifying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj