Thanks to the moron who just flew his drone near LaGuardia airport

These automobile analogies are so lame.

But.. It's likely the 'moron' and his vehicle are licensed. In which case at least he had to take tests and prove a MINIMUM level of skill in operating the vehicle and understands the rules-of-the-road.
He likely has liability insurance to cover damages resulting from his operating the vehicle.

Fortunately new cars are very safe and there's a good chance my vehicle will save my life should the moron be involved in an accident with me.

If a person who has never driven a car before were to be able to walk into the car store and drive away with no previous instruction, What do you think would happen?

Hey, "It's Ready to Drive!"

The horse is dead.....you can stop now

You first.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
You can legally drive a car on private land with no insurance and you can drive on the road illegally with no insurance that happens every day. Ultimately if you do something stupid you pay the price. There are laws people just need to know them. I once got a visit from the police. I worked with a company than made kitchen knives. One London hooligan team decided a small peeling knife was their signature blade in fighting. They used to hide them in their socks. The met police came and asked if we would stop making that knife to reduce crime. I showed them another ten knives that were ever so slightly different. They thought and looked at each other. I made a coffee and ten mins later they asked again........well they were told to come down and ask the question. So they did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4