Testing the new Camera and Gimbal on P3A

Nice work. I have enjoyed doing a few train shoots too. I set up a video camera on the ground near the point I was flying and got some ground level video good and authentic sound that way.
Thanks. If you open it on YouTube and read the info. I worked for that RR for 35 years Been retired 18 now. I was trying to get up to the far end to film the Peace River but train had the crossing blocked. I just had time to go back to highway and up the other side of tracks. Screw on props and get it in the air. I was not looking for trains that day. .

Congrads on a great career railroading. Grandfather and uncle worked for the C&EI in Southern Illinois before those lines were abandoned. My father-in-law worked for the GM&O that eventually morphing into the IC. He retired after 40 years. Below is link to the engine used as a model for the one in the polar express movie; it is housed in Owosso, Michigan. Aerial Videography & Photography - Captured Memories Photography

Photo taken by one grandkid flying one drone and another being the subject.

DJI_0817ess.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky Guy2
Congrads on a great career railroading. Grandfather and uncle worked for the C&EI in Southern Illinois before those lines were abandoned. My father-in-law worked for the GM&O that eventually morphing into the IC. He retired after 40 years. Below is link to the engine used as a model for the one in the polar express movie; it is housed in Owosso, Michigan. Aerial Videography & Photography - Captured Memories Photography

Photo taken by one grandkid flying one drone and another being the subject.

View attachment 123811
Years ago I was into slides. We ran the Royal Hudson for years on the BC Rail Line. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl