Testing Litchi

Reaction score
Ran a few pre-planned flight routes and other functions. Very happy with it, although can't figure out how to store the low res footage on my device similar to DJI Go. Is it possible?

I just got litchi but I haven't used it yet. Will this app finish run waypoints even if all radio signals are lose?

Tell the OP how to locate his video file and he might tell you the answer is yes to your question.
I never used it befor but now I got that from you I'll try it out tomorrow and maybe I can help but Im not much help for future references. I just mostly use my eyes.

I never used it befor but now I got that from you I'll try it out tomorrow and maybe I can help but Im not much help for future references. I just mostly use my eyes.
Make sure you give yourself plenty of height when you set the altitudes at waypoints. Id keep the first one short and in los so you know what to expect and make sure the end of mission behaviour is set to what you intend

I was being a smart *** and suggesting yiur question has been answered a stack of times in lots of threads and off topic. Do a search on lichi threads. Im sure you will find a stack of useful info and have fun.

I just got litchi but I haven't used it yet. Will this app finish run waypoints even if all radio signals are lose?
Yes, the waypoints and mission flight path will continue to progress even when transmitter signal is lost. It is for this reason recommended you use a full battery BEFORE staring a mission and also most Litchi users will agree, its good practice to set a final waypoint at your home location so the phantom will return to you despite not having transmitter signal. (Imagine if you lost signal and the mission completed but the phantom was still out of range? The answer is that the Phantom will remain in one spot until low battery and then initiate auto return to home/land function.)

I used litchi to day it work good for me. I can't find my videos tho. I don't know where they go to.

Litchi doesn't have downloading of video to the screen device as an option as far as I know. As mentioned above video is only saved on the SD card.

Check this video out for details on how to use Litchi. Awesome app and YouTube channel. I recommend to subscribe.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I used litchi to day it work good for me. I can't find my videos tho. I don't know where they go to.
You will need to remove the SD card from Left Side of the Gimbal (camera attachment) and then place it inside a MicroSD card reader or capable computer and then open the folder (like opening a new USB flash drive). Then open DCIM 100 folder and the videos will be inside. You can click on these individual videos or open them in a video editing software program. If you are on a mac I recommend iMovie or Final Cut Pro. If you are on a PC then premier pro or AVS video are popular.

Let us know if you are still unable to find the video after connecting your SD card to a computer or tablet SD slot. Theres always a remote possibility the record button was not pressed or that the SD card was not properly inserted. It happens.

If you are just wanting to "look " at lower resolution than the camera/sd card resolution, you can screen record and it should save to camera roll.

Just Start /Stop screen record on the drop down menu and then select Save when done.
On the IOS beta version it is under waypoint> dropdown menu> select

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl