Tempting fate

• Thread starter Deleted member 120647
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 120647

This was last summer and is a screen capture from a video I just found. Irish Sea in a windless flat calm so I went LOW, P3 adv, I can't remember if I touched down but the ripples are prop wash. I can't get to the flight logs at the moment to check the height but, when I can, I will check and see what they say. The video was correctly exposed, the over exposure stems from the screen capture.

Attachments

• LOW.png
    LOW.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 147
This was last summer and is a screen capture from a video I just found. Irish Sea in a windless flat calm so I went LOW, P3 adv, I can't remember if I touched down but the ripples are prop wash. I can't get to the flight logs at the moment to check the height but, when I can, I will check and see what they say. The video was correctly exposed, the over exposure stems from the screen capture.
Yip watch that lochness monster,,very nice picture

Well ........ if this lockdown finishes any time soon maybe I can tempt her with a tasty drone!!!! Her and her aquatic beastie brethren were one on the reasons I wanted a drone. Even with a 600mm lens on a DSLR they tend to be a wee bit distant of course panicing doesn't help lol

Attachments

• IMG_5112.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 127

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl