Taking Photos with DJI phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm currently interested in taking pictures from my dji phantom 3 pro, and putting them on a poster size to frame. Does anyone have any recommendations for shooting modes to capture the best images, and putting it on a poster size? The reason I ask is because when i capture these images, often they become too pixalted once transferred over to the poster size.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm currently interested in taking pictures from my dji phantom 3 pro, and putting them on a poster size to frame. Does anyone have any recommendations for shooting modes to capture the best images, and putting it on a poster size? The reason I ask is because when i capture these images, often they become too pixalted once transferred over to the poster size.

Thanks

The P3P is only about a 34 megabyte (12 megapixel) capture. It is not generally good for big enlargements. Having said that, modern RIP software that most print bureaus run on their large format printers do a very good job of interpolation or image upscale. See below link

http://www.breathingcolor.com/blog/do-i-need-a-rip/

So you might take a sample file to a professional large format print shop and see how big they can go!

If I were going to print big I'd try and stitch 4-6 RAW images together and shoot at ISO 100.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl