Take a look at my work

Very nicely done! The only thing I noticed is watch your yaw movements, I try not to yaw at all during shots as they tend to be noticeable. Good job, lovely area!

Hey. I’m kinda new to the drone community and am just getting into it. I’m 15 years old and would really appreciate it if you guys would take a look at my work and give me so constuctive criticism or pointers... thanks so much

Nice video very scenic area, may I ask the general location.

Very nice work, managed to visit that area in January on overseas holiday, loved it. Hope you guys get some rain soon!

Hi there! I'm 16 years old and I love getting cinematic video. I also use my drone for real estate and roof inspections. Good luck learning to fly! A tip: always make smooth, small movements. Flying fast is cool, but phantoms aren't always as smooth at full speed. Use atti mode as much as possible where it is safe. Also good editing and color correction is key! Shoot the raw video in d-log, and color correct in post. I always use Davinci Resolve, but you can use Final Cut Pro or Adobe software as well.

You're music selection was great BTW. I'm not saying your video was bad. It was very good and the location was beautiful. But as ryantrax said, stay off that yaw. It tends to look a little unnatural imo. My Phantom is the same way. BTW, what Phantom do you have?

Hey. I’m kinda new to the drone community and am just getting into it. I’m 15 years old and would really appreciate it if you guys would take a look at my work and give me so constuctive criticism or pointers... thanks so much

From a color standpoint, very good video. Yes, watch the Yaw a bit and try to limit it. The one thing that stood out was no "Consistency" in the flow of the video. The video began jumping around from one subject area to the next, the underwater scenes could have been dropped. A longer video of the coast line and shore is what I thought the video was going to focus on and then it jumped in altitude and subject matter meaning the buildings.. Try something like this if you want. Start the video with a take off from your porch or patio and then fly down the row of houses and then down to the beach and then begin a slow ascent upwards going down the coast line. The idea is to show the viewer what it looks like, looking out from your porch or patio. This would make a really nice video in my opinion. Just keep it simple and moving. This is of course just my personal thoughts and hope my suggestions help. I am quite a bit older by a long shot, but even old guys like myself can appreciate your beginning work, keep it up, your doing great.

Reactions: Loz
I agree with previous comments and commend you on some nice video and beautiful music to go with it. All I can say is practice, try tripod mode for smooth movements, and bring us more.

Love the video, however, I do believe that the colors are pushed too far. Just too vivid for my taste. Nice video for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl