Tacoma Wa area flyers??

Reaction score
Looking for other quad flyers in the local Tacoma vicinity who would like to meet up for flying and sharing knowledge.

Hi Magicman - don't know if you're still in the vicinity... I'm in Lakewood.

I'm on the eastside but i visit my family in Lakewood and Steilacoom. I just flew a few times before the US Open on the soccer fields. Would love to try this in Pt Defiance if rules allow it. Same with Narrows Bridge area, maybe even Titlow Beach.

Hello, just ordered my first drone and would like to find others in the area to possibly meet up with and fly the new drone. Currently live in Tacoma/Spanaway area.

Steilacoom?? I tried flying P3A at Pioneer Orchard Park (on 4/6/16). Was unable to fly because of consistent compass errors. I'm wondering if the proximity to the railroad tracks and ferry dock creates enough EM interference to prevent flying. Anyone else have a similar (or dis-similar) experience in Steilacoom? I'm in the Graham area.

I am stationed at JBLM but I fly a lot at Steilacoom. I fly over the ocean. I am down to go to the park and meet up.

I have flown Pioneer Orchard Park in Steilacoom, Wa Calibrated on round wooden deck. No problems...
Lets fly !

Looking for someone to fly with, just picked up a phantom 3 professional and need to do some learning.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hi. Brand new pilot in Graham, Wa. P3 Standard. I'm guessing that I will be doing most of my flying on JBLM. Lots of big open areas to fly in. Many secluded locations. Some decent views of Mt. Rainier without a lot of buildings or houses in between. I'll also check out some large school yards in my area. They have plenty of space, but don't know how locals feel about drones in their neighborhood. I would also like to fly in a big field at my Church. However, it is within 5 miles of a small, regional airport. That inserts a whole new set of hoops to jump through.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31