Tablets?

Reaction score
Just wondering whats the best tablet to use without breaking the bank, I purchases a Acer Iconia One 7 but it lags so much couldnt use its now its a paper weight sitting on the dresser paid 120 bucks for it and what a waste, so what does everyone recommend for a tablet just dont want to spend another 100 bucks to find out the next one doesnt work as well, Ive seen a Nexus 7 ist generation tablet on ebay for 30-40 bucks will the ist generation ones work will for this or do I need to get the newer versions, whats a tablet thats gonna work for this and work well without spending an arm and a leg?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Your best bet is one that is a quad core, two gigs of ram or better and a high resolution screen somewhere around 1200x 1920 pixels.With that combo you will get fast refresh rates that can handle the FPV live.

Reaction score
Hey squid,

I use one of these image.jpg :D nice big screen but you just need a bigger bracket to hold it to the TX. Works grrrrrrrreat!

Also doubles up as a brilliant seat......;)

You should be able to get one for freeeeeeeeeee:p

Last edited:
Reaction score
**** good idea Clampit hahahahahahahahahaha need real big bracket gonna have to go get some steel.....good thing we got ya around for your humour Buddy, laughed like heck when I red your comment lol Thanks for the laugh

Reaction score
**** good idea Clampit hahahahahahahahahaha need real big bracket gonna have to go get some steel.....good thing we got ya around for your humour Buddy, laughed like heck when I red your comment lol Thanks for the laugh
Sorry squid,

Sorry but I just could not resist..l:D

I use an iPhone 6 which works great but the only thing it's mega bucks.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluwater953