Tablets that will work DJI 4Go

I need to get a new tablet for my Phantom 4 pro. I don't want to use the Apple Ipad. I was looking at the Samsung Galaxy 10 an would like to know if anyone knows if it will work?
That's a decent tablet running Android 9.0 and will run Dji Go4 quite well.

I need to get a new tablet for my Phantom 4 pro. I don't want to use the Apple Ipad. I was looking at the Samsung Galaxy 10 an would like to know if anyone knows if it will work?

Im not familiar with an Android tablet called the Samsung Galaxy 10...Are you talking about the phone? (s10)? Either way most new Android tablets will work. Im an Android lover myself but for flying found Apple products to be better and am able to use Groundstation Pro which is only for ipads.

I have a Samsung Tab A 10 inch. It's old, but it works. Picked it up for $80. be sure the USB cable is the data type.

Im not familiar with an Android tablet called the Samsung Galaxy 10...Are you talking about the phone? (s10)? Either way most new Android tablets will work. Im an Android lover myself but for flying found Apple products to be better and am able to use Groundstation Pro which is only for ipads.
Was there an update for DJI go? I was using an older iPad, and recently the iPad will not work. I get a message that my iPad is not supported. My iPhone 6 works fine but I miss the large screen.

I will be getting the Samsung s6 tablet 32GB. Do you have any info on that one?
It's not a popular choice, but I saw a few people mention it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.