Tablet

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a quick question concerning ipad mini 4. Does it matter if its 16gb,32gb,64gb,or 124gb if so which do you recommend? Still new to dji products like 3 weeks in. I have been using my android phone, but want to get a dedicated device. Thanks in advance.

16GB is plenty if you're just going to use it to fly. If you plan on installing a bunch of other apps that require lots of storage, then consider purchasing an iPad Mini with more memory.

Reactions: AndrewCCM
Hi..there
I have mavic pro and Phantom 4 for my flight hobbies. At the first time I was using my HP samsung galaxy A5 (2016) to monitor the drone, then I looked for another android tablet to dedicate for those drone. unfortunately some tablets can't comply with the DJI Go 4 Apps, the problem is always video lag.

I did googling from some reference and asking to HP booth that for DJI Go 4 Apps can work well with specification at least snapdragon 625.
And I order from ebay

Lenovo P8 8.0" Android 6.0 Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz 3GB + 16GB Tablet PC

this link : Lenovo P8 8.0" Android 6.0 Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz 3GB + 16GB Tablet PC | eBay

This tablet working very well to control my mavic and phantom 4

Thanks for the info...and price is not bad..gives me another option to think about

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT