Tablet or DJI GO

Reaction score
Tablet or dji go app
I have a dji phantom 3 advanced, had the dji app downloaded on my phone, Samsung galaxy 5s. Seemed to work good. Except when I download my pics to the phone it duplicates or triples them in my gallery and usually the copies are fuzzy looking. Just bought a Samsung galaxy s2 3 days ago and I am having the same issue. Anyone else experience this? I just read on a thread that some people are using the same tablet and are happy with performance. Help please.

I have a Galaxy Tab S (first edition) and have not had any issues, but then I always get my pictures and video off the SD card, not from the tablet's cache.

Using a Galaxy Tab S2 and don't have the duplication issue. Maybe a function of the Gallery setup? Gallery is disabled in my tab as well as everything else that is not necessary for GO.

I'm also using Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" and no issue till now, but I do not store any video or image in the cache, always copy them directly from the SD card via an USB all-in-one card reader.

Since I purchased and installed Litchi I face problem with the S2, cannot select whether to start up DJI GO or Litchi but this is another story and already discussed in forum.dji.com

I...
Since I purchased and installed Litchi I face problem with the S2, cannot select whether to start up DJI GO or Litchi but this is another story and already discussed in forum.dji.com
Android 6 upgrade :(
Same by me.

I have the same issue with Android 6.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl