Tablet emulator

Reaction score
Hi everyones, I would like to know if anyone have a good programme to emulate a tablet into a computer (windows/Linux) that can run DJI GO and can recognize the DJI remote control. So far I found bluestacks 2. Everything looks fine exept the connection between the usb RC and the computer.

Plz help

Thank you everyone

I've been using a free Android emulator called Genymotion for about 2 years. Its faster than Bluestacks without the bloatware. Genymotion allows you to emulate specific tablets, phones, etc... Highly recommend giving it a shot. It is a little more complicated tho.

Features – Genymotion Android Emulator

Perfect thank you. Ill give it a try. Does it support the remote control of the p3p ??
I don't believe any emulator recognizes things plugged into ports on the PC, unless perhaps the PC already has the driver for the device. In this case, there is no RC driver so you're out of luck.

I download Genymotion and emulate a tablet. The app google play isnt there. I try the browser and i can access google play but it doesnt see my device (emulated) is there a way to access google play to download dji go on the emulation

I download Genymotion and emulate a tablet. The app google play isnt there. I try the browser and i can access google play but it doesnt see my device (emulated) is there a way to access google play to download dji go on the emulation
Because Google Play Services is not supported by the emulator. I used this new search engine called Google to find a workaround, How To Install & Use Genymotion Google Play Services

However, I still don't believe it will work for what you're trying to accomplish. See my previous post.

Because Google Play Services is not supported by the emulator. I used this new search engine called Google to find a workaround, How To Install & Use Genymotion Google Play Services

However, I still don't believe it will work for what you're trying to accomplish. See my previous post.

You must understand that you essentially are emulating a brand new phone with no apps or service provider.

Yes genymotion will run latest android and latest google play store with all the apps including running USB peripherals... I play clash of clans all day and it's very particular about updates.

YOU HAVE TO turn on developer mode and turn on install allow 3rd party apk's.
You have to download the Google play store APK.
Then
I recall having to click on "settings" / "accounts" / "add account" / "existing google account" / "sign in"

Then you will be able to use the play store just like it was a new phone or tablet. I promise. I play clash of clans on my MacBook Air.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Can you directly connect the remote control using a USB port (on a Windows PC)?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl