Syncing New Transmitter to Camera

Reaction score
Upgraded the ITLITE Antenna and had to replace the TX board in the Radio due to an antenna base screw-up.
I replaced the Tx board from my old Radio and now need to sync to my Camera, everything else is Peaches N Cream.

What is the procedure for re-syncing a camera to the FPV Signal.

TIA,

Denny

If you replaced the Tx, you need to sync the controller to the bird again. The camera communicates to your device through the extender. Different procedure for each.

You will have to bind the RC and then bind the wifi. Do you have your manual. Different procedure for both.

Ok, I have it connected and working except it now has a new feature .... once i touch the camera mover on the app the camera goes straight down and stays there won't move again.

I upgraded all the firmware in the radio and drone and it's still uncontrollable and the new radio camera wheel no longer works.

Denny

Ok, I have it connected and working except it now has a new feature .... once i touch the camera mover on the app the camera goes straight down and stays there won't move again.

I upgraded all the firmware in the radio and drone and it's still uncontrollable and the new radio camera wheel no longer works.

Denny
Hi Denny, I have the same exact problem. Did you find a solution?
TIA Scott

Followed this procedure........

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After calibrating the RC unit you should gain full control. If not give us a holler then.

There are two procedures. One to sinc the remote controller to the bird. And the second to bind the wifi unit to the birds wifi tx and camera. Check out the you tube videos on Phantom binding or the manual.

This is, of course, a plus right? If you have a straight Vision, Phantom asst software has a box for you to check depending on what controller you have - the original or the upgraded one with the gimbal dial.

Otherwise you might try to recalibrate the controller using the asst software

Followed this procedure........

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It was even more simple, embarrassing and silly...

In the Software, mine was checked for the upgraded Controller. I replaced the camera, but haven't upgraded the Controller yet. Many Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers