Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

I also can not install this APK. I did the above, download on my phone but the file is 225MB and when it is installed, it says it is damaged.
Could you do reupload this file?

My phone LG G6 - Android 7.0
I will be obliged.

Regards.
Use a different program to extract the RAR file.

Reactions: VanDark
Big thanks. :)
Everything works correctly. Unfortunately, I can not check again because the wind is blowing in me very much. Over 100km / h at a height of 50m
I will have to wait for the weather to improve.

Regards from Warsaw

Reactions: chatikib
Everything works correctly. Unfortunately, I can not check again because the wind is blowing in me very much. Over 100km / h at a height of 50m

Regards from Warsaw
That sounds very familiar to me. The wind blows very hard here and we have plenty of rain. It is waiting for better times.

Regards from Warsaw
I already doublechecked the RAR file with my download, and realized, that it doesn't changed, meanwhile @chatikib figured out even the cause of problem.

Lets come to Hungary, the weather is fine now, but hurry, tomorrow the storm will arrive here! :)

I already doublechecked the RAR file with my download, and realized, that it doesn't changed, meanwhile @chatikib figured out even the cause of problem.

Lets come to Hungary, the weather is fine now, but hurry, tomorrow the storm will arrive here! :)
Believe me, I would love to visit Hungary but ... I have work and they expect me tomorrow (and the day after and so on) again. :cry:

I had the opportunity to spend my holidays in Budapest last year.
My wife and daughters have fallen in love with this capital. She's beautiful. I will stay until July and I will be there again.
My Phantom will come with us. :):D

Reactions: PhantomFlyer3SE
I had the opportunity to spend my holidays in Budapest last year.
My wife and daughters have fallen in love with this capital. She's beautiful. I will stay until July and I will be there again.
My Phantom will come with us. :):D
Welcome there anytime :)
By the way - I live 30 km from Budapest but have never flight there.
What are the rules of flight in Poland? The current Hungarian regulation makes it almost impossible to fly a legal way. We wait for a more tolerant regulation, but it's delayed, and I think it will born only after the new regulation from EU.

In Poland there are the same regulations as in the European Union.
However, flight rules may vary depending on whether you have a UAVO qualification certificate (it is easier).

The basic fees associated with taking exams and issuing certificates are permanent, determined by the Civil Aviation Office.

theoretical exam: PLN 53 - EUR 13
practical exam: PLN 105 - EUR 25
issue of the UAVO certificate: PLN 43 - EUR 10

So it's worth passing the exam and you can fly in cities (6km from the airport and outside all restrictive areas)
If the city has less than 25,000 inhabitants outside of the R zone, then you can perform unlimited flights (recreational and non-commercial)

At the moment, we are working to make life easier for drone owners. The fee for the permission to fly over cities over 25,000 has been abolished. It amounted to 200 EUR. They now issue permits for free.

Regards. and sory for my imperfect English.

On February 2, I made my first flight of range test.
2.213m and I was scared :)
I tested the RTH function - all ok.
Light breaks in range when rotating the drone around its axis. (I do not know if it is typical for a drone, it's the application fault 3.1.18)

In Poland there are the same regulations as in the European Union.
However, flight rules may vary depending on whether you have a UAVO qualification certificate (it is easier).

The basic fees associated with taking exams and issuing certificates are permanent, determined by the Civil Aviation Office.

theoretical exam: PLN 53 - EUR 13
practical exam: PLN 105 - EUR 25
issue of the UAVO certificate: PLN 43 - EUR 10

So it's worth passing the exam and you can fly in cities (6km from the airport and outside all restrictive areas)
If the city has less than 25,000 inhabitants outside of the R zone, then you can perform unlimited flights (recreational and non-commercial)

At the moment, we are working to make life easier for drone owners. The fee for the permission to fly over cities over 25,000 has been abolished. It amounted to 200 EUR. They now issue permits for free.

Regards. and sory for my imperfect English.
Today the situation in Hungary is terrible in this question.
If you want to fly legally 30 days earlier a single permit for airspace needs to be requested.
You have to declare time and place, and pay 13 EUR. Then you get this one time permission, or not. And, if after 30 day weather prevents the flight, then you have paid for nothing :(

Today the situation in Hungary is terrible in this question.
If you want to fly legally 30 days earlier a single permit for airspace needs to be requested.
You have to declare time and place, and pay 13 EUR. Then you get this one time permission, or not. And, if after 30 day weather prevents the flight, then you have paid for nothing :(

Hi... i already installed the 3.1.18 moded file in my p3p and i still get the 8 channels...
any clue guys?

Hi... i already installed the 3.1.18 moded file in my p3p and i still get the 8 channels...
any clue guys?
8?
Can you give us a screenshot?

Here... I think it's in CE mode.
20180207_112043_rmscr.jpg

Here... I think it's in CE mode.
Which device do you use?
I see in CE mode 2.4 GHz wifi channels from 1 to 13 and in FCC mode 1 to 11. I have never seen a screen like yours.
May be it's because of different drone?

Screenshot_20180207-152936.png

Hello it is better to fly with our 2.4 Or 5,8 GHz on phantom3 se for range test

Hello it is better to fly with our 2.4 Or 5,8 GHz on phantom3 se for range test
It depends on environment, for me on free place 5,8 GHz gave better result

Hi,
I’m new to the forum and i’ve a P3SE with just a couple hours of fly.
I was thinking about this mod but just to fly with more “security” (don’t know if its the right term [emoji3]) because i have very often problems with lost signal at distance not over 200 meters and the drone start RTH.

I’ve read the procedure and i’d like ti know if will work with iPad Pro, somebody know?
I also have a iPhone 6s but i’d prefer to use the iPad.

Thanks!
Vale

Reactions: Vgeorgiev

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4