Super newbie to flying

Reaction score
Hello to all,
I just received a Phantom this morning, second hand, I know nothing about it, not even how to tell what model it is, so, please go easy on me if I start to annoy you with questions😎 this came to me at a flea market, looked like fun so I gave $100.00 for it, no battery, no manual, but it does have a gimbal mount on it. The control is a SR6 and there is a transmitter marked AVL58 on it as well.Thats all I know about it for now.
Thanks for letting me join!
Honeymoo

Hello to all,
I just received a Phantom this morning, second hand, I know nothing about it, not even how to tell what model it is, so, please go easy on me if I start to annoy you with questions😎 this came to me at a flea market, looked like fun so I gave $100.00 for it, no battery, no manual, but it does have a gimbal mount on it. The control is a SR6 and there is a transmitter marked AVL58 on it as well.Thats all I know about it for now.
Thanks for letting me join!
Honeymoo
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you

Reactions: RodPad
Welcome to the forum!

Does this get you anywhere?

also @msinger site.

There is a drop down arrow? On the top left to pick you phantom.

These members are great!
You will get your answers!!

Been here awhile.Still learning. :)

Rod ..

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Thank you RodPad,
These sites will be invaluable to me,, just by looks,, it appears as a phantom 4 because there are no stripes of any kind on it,I will research as I get more time.
Thank you again,
Honeymoo

Welcome to the Forum ! There are a bunch of really smart drone-crazy people here on the Forums that will gladly help you through the learning process. And as @RodPad said, we are all still learning! There are NO stupid questions.....so if you can't find the answers you need by searching, just ask away.

Best of Luck 👍👍

Model number(if it’s a Phantom 4)should be on a sticker just inside the battery compartment and would read WM330A. The numbers you mentioned for the controller are not familiar.
Pictures of what you have?

Post a couple of photos and I'm sure the folks here can tell you what you have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orthotutors