Sunrise flight over The Peak District in the snow.

Nice video - good job. Did you notice any faster discharge on battery when flying in the colder weather? Keep on flying - cheers.

Hi ukglyn
Nice video, and good match with the music,,
Would you be so kind as to tell me what F stops, and video res, frame rate etc, that you were filming in, also did you use a filter.
Cheers
Waylander

Nice video - good job. Did you notice any faster discharge on battery when flying in the colder weather? Keep on flying - cheers.

Hi eaglegoaltender
I was out flying today, on the moors near Shipley, West Yorks, temp was around -2° Deg got around 2 minutes less than normal

Thanks, the discharge rate on the battery was only very slight, maybe a couple of minutes shorter. I always allow the battery to warm up gently before calling on lots of power from it.

I was up the Cat n Fiddle this afternoon, zero degrees and blowing a hoolie, only got a couple of minutes flying before it started to snow again and I realised there was an increasing chance of losing it. It'll wait.
4 degrees at Flamborough, 6 mph wind, good day for 1st flight[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl