Sunhans Amps power supply

Sorry guys, been away for a few weeks cycling 3,000 miles across America! Back now.... I'll take it apart and post some pics.

I soldered directly to the +'ve and -'ve on the board. I'll have a look and see if I can find a switched power source to prevent me from accidentally draining the battery if I leave the amps on by mistake.

I did leave them on for 2 days by mistake and battery drain was negligible, but I don't want to risk killing the Lipo.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Fantastic mod! Which solder points did you use? If possible, would you be able to provide a photo and parts list for newbies please? I'd love to do this mod :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
Fantastic mod! Which solder points did you use? If possible, would you be able to provide a photo and parts list for newbies please? I'd love to do this mod :)

There already has been a post of someone who has done this mod and he has pics of step by step instructions.mod is simple todo,take your power supplie from main board inside RC.similar to this battery mod I did!!

Reactions: STAINLESS
View attachment 64550
There already has been a post of someone who has done this mod and he has pics of step by step instructions.mod is simple todo,take your power supplie from main board inside RC.similar to this battery mod I did!!
Thanks mate! A link would be great if you have it. I've tried searching for all things sunhans and can't find the build...

Yes I tried to find it but had no luck! You may want to try and resource it! Haha I would not do that to my dog but I do like the pic download from p3 group..

Do you remember if they did this mod with a sunhans or was it for a different amp or something else?
Yes I tried to find it but had no luck! You may want to try and resource it! Haha I would not do that to my dog but I do like the pic download from p3 group..

Original thread is here: Powering 3w Boosters from Phantoms Remote Battery!

I think this is a much cleaner set-up than the added 3d printed mounts. Enjoy :)
Yes this is it glad you found it! Was going to do this mod but have not! I tried to use the power imput jack on RC charger but that does not work!the mod I want todo is to put a power jack on the back of RC then just plug into it.like the mod but want to improve on it with a better style!plug and play kind of thing!!Basically it would be the same kind of jack on the RC that you use to charge with!The only problem I have with this mod is battery power,I have 6 batteries and a p3 with batt mod total fly time of 3 hrs the RC with sunhans running off it will depleat the RC batt to quick for my purpose!so I need to stay with the independent power source to my amps!!

Last edited:
Reactions: STAINLESS and gyrex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues