Suggestions for storage service & download approach

Reaction score
Hi all - Just upgraded from a P3S to a P4P v2. Love the new bird - camera is amazing! Issue I’ve run into is space for vids & pictures. Use to use a dedicated iPad which worked well w the P3S, but the file sizes on the P4P are killing me! Question — Which cloud storage service are folks recommending? And, maybe more importantly, what technique are you using to most efficiently download from the P4P to your storage site? Thanks in advance for the advice!

Now what you mean... I’ve recently upgraded from P3A to P4P plus.....reckon they call them pro for a reason.... I’ve just ordered a new laptop, (like you, used to use my iPad ) with as much storage, memory, and graphics card as I can afford.....of course we all want Mac’s but out of my price range unless you go re- furb.... so I’ve just purchased a fairly high spec HP, and fingers crossed it does the trick, but I’m only a hobbiest in the UK So A. I’m not a pro and B. In the UK and it always rains so I can’t get out much anyway [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]...

Good Luck0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31