Advice for photo storage and download

Reaction score
Hi all - Just upgraded from a P3S to a P4P v2. Love the new bird - camera is amazing! Issue I’ve run into is space for vids & pictures. Use to use a dedicated iPad which worked well w the P3S, but the file sizes on the P4P are killing me! Question — Which cloud storage service are folks recommending? And, maybe more importantly, what technique are you using to most efficiently download from the P4P to your storage site? Thanks in advance for the advice!

Use to use a dedicated iPad which worked well w the P3S, but the file sizes on the P4P are killing me! Question — Which cloud storage service are folks recommending?
Really? Just copy the files from the aircraft SD card. Those are the high res. The tablet/phone images are only thumbnails basically.

What's on the Ipad isn't the good stuff anyway.
That is correct in very simple terms. I hope that you have gotten your numerous posted issues sorted out. You do not seem to respond in a comprehensible manner at times to some people that try to assist you for some reason. Just pointing that out. No offense intended or implied in that aspect. Just something I have noticed over many weeks. Peace...;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl