Suggestions for Low Light Video - Capturing Live Machine Gun Tracer Fire Tonight

Daytime video didn't load for me. Nighttime video was frickin awesome. Thanks for sharing

Wow! That really brought back some great memories for me attending the Idaho Machine Gun Owners Association night shoots as a teenager. We didn't even have cell phones back then, let alone flying digital cameras and video recorders :)

What really caught me was the confusion about where the tracers were coming from as the brain tries to interpret a 2D image and extrapolate the 3D.

Great video, need some editing and music to really spice it up. Thank you for sharing!

Wow, I hope i'm wrong, but I can not believe you posted this with The NSA, FBI, and FTA watching everything we do now. Disclaimer, I don't know this guy.

My advice is that you should research laws before assuming things. Search on You-Tube, "Big Sandy Drone Shoot", and its a legal event. Tanks, machine-guns, etc. The licensing is a PITA, but its all legal.

Most machine guns that were registered prior to May 1986 are legal to own by the average joe who is not a felon and has the $$$$ to afford one and the patience to go through the lengthy approval process.

Several states (like California and New York) do not allow civilian ownership of machine guns.

great video.....

Thanks for the videos. Definitely needs some sound. I believe live streaming would have included the sound from the ipad/iphone. Too bad we don't have shoots like that closer to where I live.

Hey phan. That sounds like a great event. Is it in the north east??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers