Succesful Test of Litchi`s Mission HUB

Reaction score
Another succesfull test of Litchi`s Mission Hub. Another time despite the loss of the signal, Phantom continued his mission without any problems. Very trustful feature. And important thing to some of you - yes it was flight in the busy town but take a look on a route and video recorded during flight.. Fly Safe!

Zrzut ekranu 2018-07-12 01.39.40.png
Zrzut ekranu 2018-07-12 01.40.24.png
Zrzut ekranu 2018-07-12 01.41.28.png

Reactions: JWH
Good job! I use Litchi exclusively and have never had an issue once the mission is uploaded it will complete that unless attacked by a seagull or bad mission planning.

I need to use it more. I bought Litchi a long time ago, but haven't used it much.

I need to use it more. I bought Litchi a long time ago, but haven't used it much.
I wasn`t sure about Litchi when i bought it but when i started to discover some unique features of this app and Mission Hub website i`m very happy about that! Now i`m using mostly Litchi but any calibrations i do on DJI Go 4.

I do a fair bit flying with folks who know little or nothing about UAV's, and when I demonstrate creating a mission on my iPad followed by sending the copter on the mission with a simple touch of an icon, it never fails to amaze.

Reactions: roovair

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4