Stuck in mystery beginner mode!

Reaction score
I did a recent firmware upgrade and now the P3 Advanced won't fly beyond 30 meters vertical or horizontal. I can change the altitude setting but it has no effect. The range won't change, just snaps back to 30m. I get a voice warning when I try to go beyond that. Beginner mode is not turned on.

Any ideas?

I did a recent firmware upgrade and now the P3 Advanced won't fly beyond 30 meters vertical or horizontal. I can change the altitude setting but it has no effect. The range won't change, just snaps back to 30m. I get a voice warning when I try to go beyond that. Beginner mode is not turned on.

Any ideas?
Sounds like the flight restrictions mentioned in the release notes for the new FW.
Check out this post to see if it sheds any light.

Yup, that sounds like what is probably causing my problem. I did relink but did not sign out and sign back in. DJI really drop a lot of little hidden surprises, don't they?

Any ideas?

This happened to me last week in Aruba, I kinda freaked out. The only thing I did was log out of the dji app completely and then sign back in. Once I did that I was golden, good luck buddy.

Tim

I did the same but it didn't work. I deleted and reinstalled DJI GO and logged in again but was out of time and haven't had a chance to try again yet. Fingers crossed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT