Appears to be stuck in beginner mode.

Reaction score
Very odd. Today I went out to do a little Real Estate work and my p4 pro would not fly above or out past 100'.
The setting were unchanged and beginner mode was turned off. Restarted the p4 and the Go app to no avail.
Never experienced that before. Only guessing it's somehow in beginner mode.
Have not tried re-installing the software as of yet.
Any thoughts?
I flew my spare p4 without a problem.
Thanks.

I have this happening to with my DJI Mavic pro. I updated the firmware a couple days ago and this has been happening since. Does anyone know how to fix? I have restarted everything multiple times and my drone won't go more than 100 ft away. Beginner mode is off and I have no distance restrictions

I think its the firmware. Is there a way to roll back a firmware update? I have tried reaching out to DJI support but they are having "technical difficulties" right now. I imagine it is related to this issue since it is probably every drone that has done the update... or at least I hope so it isnt just ours

I have spent the whole day trying to figure out this same problem. Now I thought It was because I was using the goggles that I got yesterday. So looked high and low at settings and cant figure it out. Now I took off the goggles and the problem was gone. Can anyone tell me if they are having problems with there DJI goggles?

It is not stuck it is a new limitation from DJI.
In a lot of countries the max height allowed to fly is 100 ft.

I discovered that the Go 4 app was not current. Deleted it and downloaded it again. Fired up the p4p and it did a firmware update. All was well after that. I had already updated the quad with the assistant, so not just sure what it needed to do, but whatever it was it worked.
Make sure you have the app that includes the Spark.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers