Strong interference warning

Reaction score
b70b21297f666bf141ed74f96e13e825.jpg

When i fly little higher i get this warning

"Strong interference detected. Be careful when flying long distances"

What would happen if i ignore the warning and keep flaying will it disconnect and goes anywhere or will it come back home what am I being careful for ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm guessing it means that there's a good chance you could lose signal, thus initiating the RTH feature. I get that warning quite often, particularly if I'm flying in a wifi-heavy residential area.

Max altitude in the US is 400 ft. If your out side the US max allowable may be higher.
Your P4 is straight above you. The signal radiating from your remote antenna is away from the length. If your antennas are perpendicular to the remote and your flying straight above the P4 this would be the worst position for reception.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

KCBadger

i am still under 100M of FAA license range

AFIAK, there is no such thing as an FAA 100M[eter] rule. How is 1013.5 ft less than 100 meters ? 100 meters is 328 feet. Please clarify what you are thinking about 100M. And RTFM regarding loss of communications.

KCBadger & Kevin O:
The 400 ft. maximum altitude rule applies to A) Part 107 operations; B) 333 Exception holder operations; C) Hobby operations when within 5 miles of an airport per AMA rules, Document 560.

I cannot find anything in the AMA rules that limits you to any specific height when you are beyond 5 miles from an airport. HOWEVER I am not saying that just because there isn't an AMA rule, that you have carte blanche regarding altitude.

This post derailed fast...
Lets all remember that the rules the FAA has for drones are only GUIDELINES.
Guidelines as in the FAA and police aren't going to be breaking down your door if you do not follow them. I'm not saying it is exactly smart to fly 1000 feet up since small aircraft and helicopters can be flying at that height but if you are in an open field and can see for at least a few miles any direction in the sky or have a spotter to watch for other aircraft, there isn't a problem being 1000 feet up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers