Strangest thing someone has called your phantom?

Reaction score
Whats the strangest thing someone has called your phantom?

Flight #2 a neighbor saw it in the sky and stared at it for about 2 minutes, then looked over at me and shouted "OHHH thats you, I thought that was a UFO"

Then the other day I was flying at a family members house and their neighbor came outside and saw it flying up and down the street. They said is that your's? I said yes it is, and then they said " What is it, is it a sprinkler?"

ROFL

I had an old lady ask me if it was my "toy"...really pissed me off too. :lol:

Shoulda buzzed her! :cool:

Would be cool to mount some replica articulated missles under the wings, a speaker system inside, and have some prerecorded messages for situations like that. "Citizen...put down your weapon!" :shock:

Dirty Bird said:

Would be cool to mount some replica articulated missles under the wings, a speaker system inside, and have some prerecorded messages for situations like that. "Citizen...put down your weapon!" :shock:

My dream

Dirty Bird said:

Yes have been thinking of getting some model Hellfire missiles for exactly that ..... getting sick of people saying "oh a drone, are you filming me ??" ........ "no just out aquiring targets !!!!" :twisted:

2 yrs ago...
Neighbours across the road had some 'flaky' friends over. I was trying to fix my FPV issue and accidently left it hovering over their backyard.

A few days later, he found out it was me flying and explained that 2 of his mates launched over his fence thinking it was the authorities. I still wonder what kind of mates they were...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl