Strange things happening with P4P

Reaction score
Hi Guys, So I was flying my drone in semi windy conditions but nothing she hasn't handled easily before. I noticed the video link getting latency, freezing and dropping out then back and then black horizontal lines running through the picture also. I thought it may have just been the wind affecting the video link but when I checked the card all the elements I experienced were all present on the card also. Now I just noticed that the gimbal was now pointing left on about a 20degree angle and not straight. A gimbal calibration seemed to fix this but even the signal drops out with the craft 30cm away. I then got a 'Camera Sensor warning' also...what is going on!!!!!!! Any help greatly appreciated as about to go away again and ned the little fella in working order!

It appears your P4p needs to be send to repair. It has a videocard, just upside and attached to the gimbal, which made this fail to happen.

First refresh the firmware, calibrate all (IMU, Gimbal, Compas), format SD card.
If problem continues, call for the Service. I'm sorry, but had the same fail with mine bird.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub