Strange firmware behaviour with 1 battery

Reaction score
So we updated our P3A with 1.2.8 and all is ok, but when I put in the spare battery the status in pilot says firmware update needed and RC update needed.

It only does this with the specific battery. The other battery is all green.

The latest bin is still on the ad card. And I can't trigger the RC to update at all.

Is the battery a dud? It's our second battery that was delayed after purchasing the lot from DJI.

What is the health of the battery? It's probably a pilot app bug. If the battery looks ok, and the bird flies normally, ignore it.

To try and see if you can do the firmware update again take the text file out and it should atleast try to update its self when you turn it on. If not it will put a new text file in and say some thing about it not completing because the version thats installed is the same version

Yes, did that and it confirms update successful. It only displays update needed for the craft and rc with the new battery that hasn't been flown with yet.

Strange thing is it didn't do it the next morning and I flew it around the office till 25% and when I rebooted the plane the error was back. When I put the old battery in it was fine.

DJI have no idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20