Still can't get intelligent flight modes to work

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I got back to trying to get my intelligent flight modes to work, but I'm running into a brick wall. Are my settings correct? I have multiple flight modes enabled, but after climbing to 100 feet and trying to switch from P-GPS to F-GPS, nothing happens. The intelligent flight modes menu doesn't come up. I chatted with DJI's online support, but they kept telling me to do what I'd already been doing. Thanks as always for any help!

flight_modes_enables.PNG

info.PNG

P-GPS.PNG

F-GPS.PNG

Do you not have to be farther away from HP for those to work .
Don't mean up but out .
Maybe me be way off base with that .

I'm not sure either because it was several versions ago that I last tried intelligent flight modes. But I wonder if maybe it's that blue circle button right above the map in your last picture??

Last edited:
I'm not sure either because it was several versions ago that I last tried intelligent flight modes. But I wonder if maybe it's that blue circle button right above the map in your third picture??
Didn't see that but that does have to be touched to show those options .
Good catch there CRF ;)

Reactions: CRF319
They work! Thanks for getting me there! :D Just one more option that makes me think, "This thing's incredible..."

Reactions: dirkclod
Guys how did you get it to "F" mode without a toggle switch? I enabled everything as it should be in DJI GO app. Coming from a P2 version 3 this is odd. Maybe i will sell this and just get the advanced or pro? I am getting frustrated and i have not even lifted off once.

Last edited:
That is correct. Just bought a Pro so selling this 3 standard which never left the table.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but that don't sound right and never have seen a TX without any toggle switch's before .
Would love to see one, got a picture of it ?
I mean if they sent you one with out any I would be sending that one back asap !

Even my Phantom one had the same toggle switches on the remote. Are you looking on the remote? The toggle is in the upper right.

Correct no physical mode switch on the controller like the Advanced and Pro. Just to clarify there is a S1 and S2 toggle. I used to use my S2 toggle to set home lock in NAZA mode on my P2 but can't do that on this model. Maybe I am missing something?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Thank you :)
Yes it's different from the others but go back and read the first of this thread and you will see how to enable it .
You just use the toggle switch you have to get those options . I don't use it often and believe it's S1 down then you push the blue circle you see
in the picture and chose what you want to use .
Someone correct me if I am wrong on the S1 .

The standard controller is different than the pro/advanced.
Dirk is correct, S1 switch is the upper right one. Flip it down to enable intelligent flight modes

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj