Sticker

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

OK been changing look of p3s for visibility, I'm wanting to cover top with me own pattern,,
So far like this,,was going to spray paint it but decided on black gloss sticker (I have roll so going to use it),,I might put these wings on top but looks like a tupay or hair on a drone so still thinking on top
1550347833526-1981507802.jpg
20190216_203327.jpg
20190216_203427.jpg

Well it's up to you but not sure anything on top improves visibility once above eye-level.

But to each his own!!

Well it's up to you but not sure anything on top improves visibility once above eye-level.

But to each his own!!
Ah good point,me shall hold off on top,save me some work,,I did try me p4 decal but would have to cut and trim to much,,

Yip drone still work after kicking it,think it flys better now,,just keept top graffic simple,,,need to control my anger,,sorry all,got lots of issues at this end,,life changing so hope today is good
20190218_081830.jpg

OK been changing look of p3s for visibility, I'm wanting to cover top with me own pattern,,
So far like this,,was going to spray paint it but decided on black gloss sticker (I have roll so going to use it),,I might put these wings on top but looks like a tupay or hair on a drone so still thinking on topView attachment 108633View attachment 108630View attachment 108631
I've actually been considering using an airbrush to paint mine in a pattern like camouflage, but with day-glo colors. Mainly for visibility, but might look cool, too. Main reason I haven't so far is the vents and stuff. I don't want to take it apart, but then I'd have to cover the camera, block the vents, etc., etc. Not sure that would add to its resale value down the line, however...

I've actually been considering using an airbrush to paint mine in a pattern like camouflage, but with day-glo colors. Mainly for visibility, but might look cool, too. Main reason I haven't so far is the vents and stuff. I don't want to take it apart, but then I'd have to cover the camera, block the vents, etc., etc. Not sure that would add to its resale value down the line, however...
Good idea on airbrush,ah yes once it done it's yours for life ,I did take my gimble and cam off to put black sticker under it and was easy as to remove and put back on,:)I think the camouflage would look good

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj