Stable P4 Firmware/Software Combo

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to get an idea of what stable combo of software/firmware everyone is flying with at the moment?

My setup was stable, but I recently upgraded my viewing device to an iPhone 7. First flight in I encountered a C1 button issue (not entirely unsafe). But second flight encountered the C1 issue again and then complete disconnection from aircraft, which is obviously a bit sketchy.

Have been researching the latest updates and there seem to be some issues that come along with them, so wanted to do a survey of everyone's setups to see what you're flying.

Please list your combo as below:

Phantom 4 Firmware: xx.xx.xxxx
R/C Firmware: x.x.x
Viewing Device: (eg iPhone 7)
Viewing Device Software Version: (eg IOS version)
DJI Go Version: x.x.x
Stability: (Safe to Fly/Known Issues)

Phantom 4 Firmware: 01.02.0503
R/C Firmware: 1.6.0
Viewing Device: iPhone 6PLUS
Viewing Device Software Version: iOS 9.3.2 (13F69)
DJI Go Version: 3.1.0
Stability: No issues, very stable. Last flight - Distance 3,811 ft - 306 ft altitude.

DJI Go App notifies me of firmware update but I am not planning on taking the plunge, she flies like a charm. Some users are reporting issues after fw update, prior to this they did not have problems.

Reactions: iamsavi
Cheers @ElGuapo !

I've finally got a few test flights complete with my new combo, happy to say my setup is stable and safe to fly again.

As of 17/11/2016 the versions below were the latest available.

Phantom 4 Firmware: 01.02.0602
R/C Firmware: 1.8.0
Viewing Device: iPhone 7
Viewing Device Software Version: iOS 10.1.1
DJI Go Version: 3.1.0
Stability: Safe-to-fly. Several test flights, no issues.

My aim for this thread was to get an idea of what everyone else is running. So that when someone is having issues, they might be able to find their particular device combo here and see what options they have for stable firmware combos.

So for anyone else reading, even if you've never had any issues and this thread might not particularly help you. Help some others out by noting down what you're currently flying with.

Aircraft version 01.00.0288
RC 1.3.20
App 2.8.3
Using Galaxy S5.

I get the red weak image transmission pop up every 40-50 seconds and it will stay red for 20-25sec but dont have any bar drops or twitchy or loss of video

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Phantom 4 Firmware: 01.02.0503
R/C Firmware: 1.6.0
I guess my only complaint is the "IMU initializing" message 45 seconds before each flight and in between batteries. Not much to do in this case, I even tried cold IMU calibration. I mean cold IMU, the aircraft sat in the freezer 30 minutes before I performed the calibration; no change.
In the Phantom 3 series cold IMU calibration really works. I did that on my P3P, wait time before each time is 1 second, Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31