Spooky Quiet UAV

Reaction score
About 10 PM Fri night my wife walked out of the house to get our dogs and yelled in to me that my bird was over our house--thinking it had returned from a mission. I wasn't flying .. when I went out I saw a much larger than a P2 UAV that was very quiet hovering approximately 200 yards out from my house at approx 150 feet.. I ran in got the bird and had it in the air within 2 to 3 minutes.. this video shows our house at the beginning and end for reference and the uav that had all white lights with a couple blinking. I got within 50 yards or so when it retreated.. Couple things-- We live among thousands of undeveloped acres of a wildlife management area and a national forest. I routinely fly 5 and 6 mile recon flights that go over the few neighbors I have. Either I have pissed those folks off with my flights and they have hired someone to give me a taste of my own medicine, it's the Feds, or as my son suggested a UFO.. Anybody out there have anything like this happen and thoughts on what kind of drone this is? I have now repurposed my bird from recon to combat dog fights. I will be sending to Hunch for repairs soon.

It looks like a fairground in the distance to me, if I keep looking at it long enough I'm sure I'll see the Eifel tower. I really don't know what you expect anyone to say what they think it is because it's too dark you didn't get close to it, you could be 50 yards or 50 miles away from it???
You'd probably get better entertainment if you post it on some looney ufo page?

Reactions: TeamYankee
Haven't been to the pub all weekend, waiting till lunchtime tomorrow. Nothing better than bank holiday Monday beers in the afternoon :D

Reactions: dirkclod
It's clearly an MQ-1 Predator UAV with Hellfire missiles. Kind of dark, so hard to verify but I thought the starboard Hellfire had your name on it.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
The "Theys" are watching you... :eek:

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
this is true.....but I was on my coffee break
Ya Got Me.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl