Sponge Bob Square Pants episode.

Reaction score
I watched an Episode of SpongeBob Square pants yesterday and in this episode it was a direct reference to drones and their negative image. SpoungeBob and Patrick buy into this "helicopter brain" where they stick a propeller onto their brains and remotely control their brains(with a ground radio) around in the air. They flew their brains around (like a drone) doing every mischief they could think of, from spying on the local "babe" through her window, to flying over a farmers land. They ended up getting their drone brains, stolen from the sky and taken. Upon finding their drone brains they discover a disgruntled farmer that was fed up with "drone brains" violating his airspace" The farmer had a huge collection of them covered up. Spounge bob and patrick recovered their drone brains and installed them back into their bodies, ending with "Never gonna do that again"

Now tell me someone on that show has a huge hate for drones!! I know it was a stupid cartoon, but direct hits like this are killing this hobby.

And yes, I'm 44 years old and I watch SpongeBob....

Lol nothing wrong with SpongeBob, yip 50 and I still catch it sometimes,,,yes sounds like they show opposite off doing good,they should have showed correct way even being a cartoon
20190122_082456.jpg

Reactions: EOTW
I watched an Episode of SpongeBob Square pants yesterday and in this episode it was a direct reference to drones and their negative image. SpoungeBob and Patrick buy into this "helicopter brain" where they stick a propeller onto their brains and remotely control their brains(with a ground radio) around in the air. They flew their brains around (like a drone) doing every mischief they could think of, from spying on the local "babe" through her window, to flying over a farmers land. They ended up getting their drone brains, stolen from the sky and taken. Upon finding their drone brains they discover a disgruntled farmer that was fed up with "drone brains" violating his airspace" The farmer had a huge collection of them covered up. Spounge bob and patrick recovered their drone brains and installed them back into their bodies, ending with "Never gonna do that again"

Now tell me someone on that show has a huge hate for drones!! I know it was a stupid cartoon, but direct hits like this are killing this hobby.

And yes, I'm 44 years old and I watch SpongeBob....
Says there you are 43. =P

I have a really interesting question: What happens to your age as time goes by? Don't feel bad Ansi, I can't figure it out either.
Yes, but the Forums updates your age as your birthday comes along. You don't manually enter your years in your personal settings. And hi's profile says he's 43. Unless he entered the wrong date. That is a possibility.
Screenshot_20190121-160247_Chrome.jpg

I don't usually enter my true birth date on forums or anyplace on the internet, unless the real date is required(doing taxes, Amazon, Ebay, ect ect) Had a birthday in November, if that helps. Thanks for the entirely useful information on the subject at hand, haha

Reactions: Ansia
Yes, but the Forums updates your age as your birthday comes along. You don't manually enter your years in your personal settings. And hi's profile says he's 43. Unless he entered the wrong date. That is a possibility.
View attachment 107580
Oh Shoot. I thought I was being soooo clever...um...nevermind. I had no idea it kept track. I remember some other forums send birthday wishes around the time of my b'day. Duh.

Reactions: Ansia

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20