Spokane area

I noticed in the airmap app that basically the north part of lake cda, much of Hayden lake, all of Newman lake sm and Hauser are all within 5 miles of an "Airport" and it says flight strictly regulated. I see drone videos of C'da on YouTube, are people calling the airports before flying? Some of these aren't really airports, it looks like they are considering lake cda an Airport, I guess because of the sea planes.

Anyway just looking to see what people are doing before flying. The vast majority of our entire region is restricted airspace. Post falls, Spokane, Spokane Valley, north Spokane, all restricted. Where are you flying?

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet
Great to see someone else from Spokane I'm brand new don't have a drone yet but getting close. Just need to find the right one and loose this winter weather. Any suggestions on which P3 I should look for.
Thanks john

So far over my house! Most remote places I want to go have no cell coverage so I need an offline up to date ref map! I live NW of Spokane.

I'm in Spokane Valley, I have a P3S and usually fly in a field next to East Valley High.. I went to Mirabeau Park yesterday with my neighbor and he lost a $70 U.S Army Scout Drone lol.. I didn't even get mine in the air before I spent 2 hrs looking for his.. Then he gets pissed off and goes and buys a Phantom 4 pro for 2 grand.. Should be here Friday.. Idiot..

I'm in Spokane Valley, I have a P3S and usually fly in a field next to East Valley High.. I went to Mirabeau Park yesterday with my neighbor and he lost a $70 U.S Army Scout Drone lol.. I didn't even get mine in the air before I spent 2 hrs looking for his.. Then he gets pissed off and goes and buys a Phantom 4 pro for 2 grand.. Should be here Friday.. Idiot..
Hello I'm ordering a drone soon looking at the Autel x star would enjoy flying with others and finding new areas to fly in.
Hope to here from you Scrib69

So far over my house! Most remote places I want to go have no cell coverage so I need an offline up to date ref map! I live NW of Spokane.
Getting my drone soon and hoping to find friends to fly with and find new places to fly
Scrib69

Spokanites - no Drone Clubs in Spokane/Valley/W. Idaho?
I will be getting my severely crashed drone back soon, and I'm still looking for places to fly and probably with others?
I live north west of Spokane but I work in the valley. Maybe we could plan a get together?

MTChristy the dude from Krem was talking about FAA RULES not FCC. They are different. You didn't register your drone on the FCC webpage, you did it on the FAA webpage.

Hello folks, I fly west of FAFB. On 20 acres on my mom's property. I live in Spokane down town. Just wanted to say hi. I have a P4pro+. And I love it. These DJI drones are awesome

Hello folks, I fly west of FAFB. On 20 acres on my mom's property. I live in Spokane down town. Just wanted to say hi. I have a P4pro+. And I love it. These DJI drones are awesome
Hello Fantom4
I just got a drone not phantom its an Autel xstar have flown 3 times in my back yard lol but love to fly it learning how to take movies but need help in the settings and showing me how to down load to laptop.
I live north of francis and am retired so have free time when wife let's me :) would enjoy hearing from you if your interested and maybe we can fly some day.
Have a great day
John

Hi! I live in the Coeur d'Alene area and have a Phantom 3 adv drone that I am just getting acquainted with. Very interested to discuss and meet others in the area who are experienced with this drone -- or others. Ultimately would like to get involved with a group or start one in the area.
Ed
[email protected]

Hello Otis Orchards here. Anyone need spotting buddy let me know.
Hello otis orchards, do you have places to fly out your way ?i live on the northside and would enjoy hearing from you I fly the Autel Xstar Premium brand new at it.
Scrib69

Ouch. Was it a fly away or operator error initiated?

It was windy and his first flight, definitely human error.. Is anyone flying out by Plantes Ferry or Mirabeau? I've had a P3S and at those 2 sites I can hardly get 600ft out and I loss signal and it seems to have only gotten worse.. I've flown it about 20 times with no crashes or anything but my signal is horrible.. I was wondering what range you guys are getting? I'm taking Pines south later today and see what I can do in the open but I think something is wrong with mine.. I've calibrated everything and re-linked the RC but nothing seems to work. It's annoying reading about people going well over 2000ft and I get to 500ft and it returns home.. Any help would be appreciated.. thx..

It was windy and his first flight, definitely human error.. Is anyone flying out by Plantes Ferry or Mirabeau? I've had a P3S and at those 2 sites I can hardly get 600ft out and I loss signal and it seems to have only gotten worse.. I've flown it about 20 times with no crashes or anything but my signal is horrible.. I was wondering what range you guys are getting? I'm taking Pines south later today and see what I can do in the open but I think something is wrong with mine.. I've calibrated everything and re-linked the RC but nothing seems to work. It's annoying reading about people going well over 2000ft and I get to 500ft and it returns home.. Any help would be appreciated.. thx..

Sorry, the caps below was a goof. Not yelling! I've gotten about 1200 feet horizontally with out issue. I was using a parabolic reflector on main antenna. Probably could of pushed it until RTH KICKED IN BUT DIDNT. HIGHLINE POWER LINES ARE BAD BUT SOUNDS LIKE ITS NOT THAT?

Sorry, the caps below was a goof. Not yelling! I've gotten about 1200 feet horizontally with out issue. I was using a parabolic reflector on main antenna. Probably could of pushed it until RTH KICKED IN BUT DIDNT. HIGHLINE POWER LINES ARE BAD BUT SOUNDS LIKE ITS NOT THAT?
I don't think so.. I took it out to the Saltese flats in Liberty Lk today and still got RTH at 600ft.. I used the parabolic antenna yesterday by Mirabeau Park and it didn't seem to do much..

I noticed in the airmap app that basically the north part of lake cda, much of Hayden lake, all of Newman lake sm and Hauser are all within 5 miles of an "Airport" and it says flight strictly regulated. I see drone videos of C'da on YouTube, are people calling the airports before flying? Some of these aren't really airports, it looks like they are considering lake cda an Airport, I guess because of the sea planes.

Anyway just looking to see what people are doing before flying. The vast majority of our entire region is restricted airspace. Post falls, Spokane, Spokane Valley, north Spokane, all restricted. Where are you flying?

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet
W

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik