Spider flare on ph4pro...help please

Reaction score
pnXziNVnj

Hi, I have a problem with my ph4p ... flares are strange, like a spider ... is this normal or should I be worried?
look at the picture

Well, here my opinion. It is normal when shooting into the sun. Flares can come in different shapes by the angle you are to the sun and multiple layers on the lens. If it takes good pictures at every other direction, don't worry.

Definitely not a normal flair... Do you have a filter on? If so clean both sides, also ensure there is no dust on the actual camera lens.

Reactions: tangipepot
This means???

In any case, a lens flare when facing a bright light is normal. In this case it’s weird because either the lens or filter is dirty.

in any situation of backlight I always have this flare

Anyway this morning checking the lens firmly and the General filtri...in even when changing the filters match this weird flare ... then I think the problem is on the lens. My fear is that it is damaged ... Although the drone is new and never hit, never ... is it possible?

Take the filter off. Clean the lens with a microfiber cloth and a tiny amount of rubbing alcohol. On further examination, it looks like a greasy fingerprint on the lens. If it’s present with or without the filter, then it HAS to be on the lens. Look at the lens. Do you SEE a fingerprint? Highly unlikely to be a damaged lens. Clean it whether you see one or not.

Last edited:
Might be dirt/grease inside the camera/lens...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik