SPEED

Reaction score
Is the any way to slow down the speed on the P3 ADV for forwards and backwards
wish there was a setting in the app so you could pick your max speed from 5 to i think it 30 mph

Is the any way to slow down the speed on the P3 ADV for forwards and backwards
wish there was a setting in the app so you could pick your max speed from 5 to i think it 30 mph
What you slow down for ,ducks,ha serious,,,Um might be able to do with stick calibration,,instead of 100% inputs give it 50% and save it ,,that should stop the top speed and go from there to your liking,,,to my knowing there's no speed where you can select unless pree planned flight,,,waypoint etc

I just looked at my djigo,,does have couple advanced settings but I'm unsure on this stuff,,,has gain etc but not really a foward backward,,,it has a backward left which hurts me head thinking otherwise I play with stick inputs
Screenshot_20190526-144331.jpg

You can adjust the speed with your right hand on the stick, haha!
Yes, the tripod function would be what you looking for.

I realise this is a rather late response but if still of interest I think this video is rather useful though you could probably skip the first 4 minutes
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The max descend speed for Ph3 is 3 m/s, or 10 km/h. Forward/back speed - up to 16 m/s (60 km/h), but in GPS mode up to 10 m/s if I remember correctly. Source:
Most people want to increase the speeds, not decrease it.

Either way, these can be decreased by changing flight parameters; Ph3s make it a bit harder as there is no Assistant app; but there are other tools to set the parameters. Like this one:
OGs Service Tool
I don't know names of the related parameters, but there are descriptions in various places.

For increasing - this is harder and more risky. Values of the parameters are bounded to the limits declared by Dji. You cannot set the "max speed" parameter value beyond the boundary; if you try, the request will be ignored. There are tools to change these boundary values, but this is firmware hacking territory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic