Spain - Seville / Malaga rules

Reaction score
36AED6B6-A6D6-4871-A6E5-768DDD6E42CA.png
Hi. I am new to the drone world and Spanish and have been truly trying to understand the myriad of rules, opinions and various apps to legally and safely be airborne. It wound be great if anyone would be able to point me in another direction or the IcarusRPA app understanding and/or the DJI fly safe would not be best option to go airborne. I get variable info. According to screenshot I am inside airspace (class D) BUT the green blocks are RVF spaces.

RVF in Spanish:
Zonas Restringidas al Vuelo Fotográfico (ZRVF)
Son aquellas zonas difinidas por el Ministerio de Defensa que por contener o encontrarse próximas a objetivos clasificados, requieren la adopción de ciertas restricciones a las operaciones de fotografía aérea (video incluido). Será trámite obligado la consulta al Estado Mayor del Ejército del Aire (Centro Cartográfico y Fotográfico del Aire) el cual, a la vista de lo previsto en la mencionada Orden, dicidirá sobre la conveniencia de la autorización y las provisiones y cautelas que el caso exija.

Zonas No Restringidas al Vuelo Fotográfico (NRVF)

Es todo el terriotorio nacional no incluido en las zonas anteriores.

I tried to use the Google translator and I’m having difficulty making sense. Are the areas that are restricted or not restricted?

Hola!!

I am a Spanish drone pilot...

I am afraid you cannot fly on the area you mention.

You are on an aérea influenced by an airport and on a RVF (which restricts only photogrammetry flights).

You could fly on a RVF(green) as long as you don’t take pictures or film video. I hope that helps !!

Hola,

Gracias. So my interpretation is correct based on using the app. Is that what local pilots do as well? It makes sense but I just needed to have reinforcement on the thought process and using the application correctly. As long as I am out of all marked zones and check with local I should the be fine.

The flight without camera portion is interesting. That must pertain to drone racing or just random drone flying.

Where do u fly? I am maybe going to head south and east of Malaga near coast.

Brian

Whelp.....Fail

So went here today. Eager to take flight but felt since I did see no other drone anywhere in 4km’s it may be best to check @ local police. I am linguistically challenged however I got directions to beach. To be sure I gave department a view of my drone and then it was no no no.

Big unable due to citizen privacy local.

So where can I go or don’t ask. Feels terribly wrong though if I were to launch without assurances.

Attachments

• C5DBE52B-A004-426D-A212-E824FBB882F9.png
    C5DBE52B-A004-426D-A212-E824FBB882F9.png
    338 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.