Southwest Wisconsin, Coulee Region near LaCrosse, WI

Reaction score
Short video, practicing my skills.

Input and ideas gladly excepted.

P3P & DaVinci Resolve 16 Beta

Thanks!

Reactions: Capt KO
Loved the house on the corner. Looked like a WI postcard.

Turn Off auto exposure. Especially when bright sky against darker ground. Otherwise it will constantly correct while filming. Set it approx and lock it. (Can manually change settings during flight). Exposure can be easily fixed later but not with auto. Took me awhile to turn it off, but they nearly always turn out better. Filters work better on manual too. IMO
Keep it up. ?

Turn Off auto exposure. Especially when bright sky against darker ground. Otherwise it will constantly correct while filming. Set it approx and lock it. (Can manually change settings during flight). Exposure can be easily fixed later but not with auto. Took me awhile to turn it off, but they nearly always turn out better. Filters work better on manual too. IMO
Keep it up. ?
Thanks!! I will give that try, it makes sense, it would be nice to be able to edit it better.

If you are referring to the grey house with the white fence, that was our place. It was hard to leave there. But, that is life. Thanks again for the hints and ideas.

Keep it up. ?
The farm across the road is owned by an elderly couple. They became like our second parents.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20