Selling> P3P Set [Read First: No Live Video Signal]

Reaction score
Decided to just sell the P3P I've been trying to fix for the past few months. I honestly have too much debt and my credit score (according to Credit Karma) gets depressing every time I check on it. So pretty much I can't afford to repair it anymore. I really wanted to love the P3P with all the awesome features compared to my P2.

TL;DR: Everything works (as far as I know) and flies, but the live video feed never shows (I can still download videos/photos from the P3P though).

Detailed: What I've done so far (copy and paste from a previous post):
Code:
- Replaced flexible ribbon cable for gimbal [Part 49].
- Replaced every cable provided by Part 42.
- Inspected every connection/component for any damages/disconnections.
- Upgraded/downgraded to every firmware (currently 1.3.20), failing each time (two devices are "not found").
- It makes that really long beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep after a few cycles of dd-d-d or d-d-d-d.
- Re-binded controller/craft each time.
- Upgraded controller to latest firmware.
- Using a really fast microSD card (PNY 32GB Class10).
- Played with auto/manual frequencies and enabled/disable hardware decode.
- Set phone on "Airplane Mode", closed all the apps, plenty of space, reset springboard.
- Reconnected the iPhone cable to see if it comes on.
- Tested in a "large open space with little to no Wi-FI".

Things observed:
- It flies.
- "No Signal" in red across the top.
- No live feed (main problem).
- Histogram shows changes consistent with lighting.
- Can take photo/video, saves to card, and download to phone but it cannot be viewed from DJI GO app itself. Tested on varying distances.
- Gimbal calibrates/moves successfully.
- IMU calibrates successfully.
- Compass calibrates successfully.

Hardware Info:
- Phantom 3 Professional (Craft and remote was sold separately) sold as-is from a private auction site, it appeared that it suffered from a mild crash, only notable damage was the gimbal arm slightly bent. I'm not sure if there already was a video signal before I started the gimbal repair since the remote control came in after I did the repairs.
- iPhone 6+ (running iOS 9 Beta 5), also tested on an iPad Mini 2 running iOS 8.
- Cambond cable (some short apple cable that is MFI certified).

What you will get (everything not mentioned is not included):
- P3P Body [Opened twice, some scratches from me trying to pry it open]
- P3P Gimbal/Camera [Repaired with Bock Hobby 3D printed parts]
- P3P Charger
- P3 Battery [about 4 cycles in]
- P3 Remote
- P3 Propellers [used twice]
- P3P Box

Disclosures:
- Serious buyers and reasonable offers only.
- Set is sold in whole, no part-outs.
- No returns, test flights, sold as-is and without warranties.
- I will document that the P3P works as described.
- I will pay for half of the shipping costs [includes tracking and signature].
- I will only accept PayPal (I hate counting cash and having to verify legitimacy).
- Shipping to 48 States only.
- Local pickups are accepted under my discretion and I reserve the right to refuse local pick-ups.
- I'm 100% trustable, friendly, and if you're interested in this sale I'll totally work with you. I also have a 100% track record on eBay and have really good shipping supplies.

If you have any questions/concerns and/or would like to make an offer.. send me a PM and I will get to you as soon as I can!

Note: Pictures coming soon.. I just wrote this, lol. Thanks!

Post bump.

Willing to part out to body+gimbal only. Controller, battery and charger can be sold separately but the body+gimbal needs to go first.

Sounds like lightbridge is out. Either on the drone or the Controller. Why not send to DJI to fix it?
When did the problems start?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1