South Florida

New Phantom owner in Fort Lauderdale / Wilton Manors area practicing almost daily at Mills Pond Park. Perfect place to learn to fly with lots of large open fields with no obstructions.

Re: South Florida Vero Beach

Dirtyvegas said:
Just purchased a DJI Phantom, and I live in Vero Beach, Florida. Would like to meet up with any semi-local flyers.

Cheers,
D.

I just got my Vision 2+ and live in Port Saint Lucie.

Davie, FL here. Markham Park is nice an open.
I live in Weston, FL. Markham Park is perfect. Do you need license there since there is an RC field?

lalvar40 said:
Davie, FL here. Markham Park is nice an open.
I live in Weston, FL. Markham Park is perfect. Do you need license there since there is an RC field?

Im not sure if the RC plane crowd mix with the drone crowd. Youd better check into that first.

Been flying at various spots along the beach at sunrise and sunset. Skimming just above the waves is thrilling to do and the GoPro 4 is delivering gorgeous shots!
With the Fatshark goggles I was able to fly around the lighthouse in Pompano.

Anyone in South Florida need any assistance let us know. We are DroneNerds Inc an Authorized Dealer and Repair Center located in Miami.

David.DroneNerds said:
Anyone in South Florida need any assistance let us know. We are DroneNerds Inc an Authorized Dealer and Repair Center located in Miami.
youre an authorized repair center? Meaning you can fix my PV2+ gimbal under warranty?

The Yeti said:
David.DroneNerds said:
youre an authorized repair center? Meaning you can fix my PV2+ gimbal under warranty?

Yes we can. Call us 786-708-7807

I'm originally from Fort Lauderdale, will be in town visiting family this weekend. can anyone show me a demo of their flying. I like to see things hands on before I buy.

David.DroneNerds said:
The Yeti said:
David.DroneNerds said:

Yes we can. Call us 786-708-7807

I just purchased a Phantom 1 from ebay, the LED blinks red, yellow, and green once, then goes solid green. Any ideas?

srcracing said:
I just purchased a Phantom 1 from ebay, the LED blinks red, yellow, and green once, then goes solid green. Any ideas?

vscmqg.png

o7ivkj.png

2ik8hf9.png

http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... 1.7_en.pdf

Thanks for the reply, I've printed and followed those instruction... I turn on the transmitter, with the stick down position, the red LED on transmitter goes on, then blinks a long then five shorts then goes solid. I plug the battery into the Phantom and the LED indicator goes to solid green, and it beeps in a continous manner then 60 seconds latter goes to high/low beep. The red and green flashes I first saw, are the LED,s from under the Phantom. Can't find and trouble shooting info for this problem.....

New Phantom 3 pro pilot in W. Hollywood / E. Pembroke Pines area. I just got kicked out of Brian Piccolo park yesterday so I'm looking for interesting places to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4