South Florida

around i75 and griffin east. Davie itself is a city in that area. Need to be a AMA member to fly from that park which I found out today. Also has a limited flying area, the guy didn't say anything when I told him I was a few blocks out of the park but I brought it back and headed out.

I have flown at the end of Atlantic Blvd off the Sawgrass in Coral Springs. Great for everglades video. I just got the PV2+ but having video issues :( not sure if its broken or what. Anyone wanting to fly , that would be a good meeting point?

Re: South Florida Vero Beach

Dirtyvegas said:
Just purchased a DJI Phantom, and I live in Vero Beach, Florida. Would like to meet up with any semi-local flyers.

Cheers,
D.

Hey Dan, I'm also in Vero Beach with a Phantom 2 Vision. I have two other friends with visions in Vero and Fort Pierce. Where do you fly around here?

Hey Doug.

I just joined here.

Don't have a quad yet.

Awaiting the back-order mess going on now for a F2V+ so I was flying a Trex450 Sport which I am going to mothball for awhile when the F2 arrives.

Where do you fly? (I'm in Boynton).

R. William

Hi guys. Complete noob here. Got my P2V+ today - never flown RCs before so this is gonna be fun/interesting

Unfortunately am traveling for the next two weeks so practice will have to wait, but would love to do a meet up sometime in SoFL.

I'm in Boca.

Hey Nick,

I do not yet have my P2V+ but I am open to meeting both you and Doug (14vision) at some point if possible in the future.

I work in Boca near Congress & Clint Moore.

I have flown R/C for years but this will be my 1st quad when it arrives on ???.

Be careful with your new toy when you get a chance to test it.

Cheers!
R. William

Hey - had a good couple of flights today. Drew quite a crowd in the neighborhood. Had my first 'lost connection' episode due to loos of line of sight with long range but the Phantom did what it should and flew home. I'd already set the remote into NAZA mode so was able to get control back easily.

I'll post here when I get back from the travels and we'll arrange a meet.

N017RW said:
Hey Doug.

I just joined here.

Don't have a quad yet.

Awaiting the back-order mess going on now for a F2V+ so I was flying a Trex450 Sport which I am going to mothball for awhile when the F2 arrives.

Where do you fly? (I'm in Boynton).

R. William

Great good to hear. I fly just about anywhere and we always draw a crowd of curiosity seekers. Probable best first few flights to do it in park or open field.

I will pm you with my number so when your ready w can hookup.

I am in Fort Lauderdale had my phantom for a month now, would love to meet with someone on the area for trading info. Would really Like to meet someone who has some video skills with a Mac as I am an idiot with the computer.

Tradecraft Case

Hey south Florida flyers. I have tradecraft case for original phantom vision but will fit vision 2+. About month old in perfect
Condition. Wanted to offer it locally before putting it up to ship if necessary. Will take $135 and well worth it.
Call or text me if interested and I can send pics.

Thanks
Doug
561-352-8279

Rumlvr said:
I am in Fort Lauderdale had my phantom for a month now, would love to meet with someone on the area for trading info. Would really Like to meet someone who has some video skills with a Mac as I am an idiot with the computer.

Hey Doug I'm also in fort lauderdale and been looking to team up with some locals and collaborate. I use a mac pro and edit on premiere. Heres a link to my latest work, make sure to watch in 1440p! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Y7ja3 ... e=youtu.be

I'm looking for a fairly experienced UAV pilot to shoot indoors in a large building. GoPro with gimbel or above. 1-2 hours of flying, I need stills and video.
Send me a link to stuff you've shot and how long you've been flying/crashing.
email me at [email protected]

Hey guys... trying to somehow convince wife I need to get one of these....

anyone around palm beach to meet up with next month to check this thing out?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj