South Carolina sweet spot

Reaction score
I flew today out at the Swamp Fox Ampitheater in Marion, SC - best place I've flown in the region. The outdoor ampitheater has a high earth berm surrounding the stage (grass covered). From the top of the berm you're looking down on the stage below you and behind you there is a half mile field kept cut like a golf course. Super vantages 360 degrees while flying.
Ain't much in the way of scenery but for sheer flight enjoyment this is the best and safest place I've been to yet. At the base of the steps is the Swamp Fox Bar and Grill - the people who run it are super friendly. I spoke with the owner of the ampitheater - if there's enough interest in the site he'll do whatever people want.
Swamp Fox Entertainment Complex

PM me if you're headed out there. I just downloaded autopilot and was thinking about heading out there to test it out - lots of room out there to practice and not worry about people, traffic, homes, etc

PM me if you're headed out there. I just downloaded autopilot and was thinking about heading out there to test it out - lots of room out there to practice and not worry about people, traffic, homes, etc
Hey. Where in South Carolina are you? I’m new to DJI but not to drones. I need one on one help with downloading pics and vids to my iPad or iPhone. Maybe we could hook up and fly a little. I’m near Columbia by Lake Murray.

Hey Sholladay...
I'm Jeff Floyd and live in Lexington, SC.
I have flown some drones in the past... but just purchased my own for recreational use.
DJI - MAVICK 2 ZOOM
I have 30 years in video production and like to get scenery shots.
I was hoping maybe we could talk and get some advice from you?

Thanks,
Jeff

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl