Sorry to have to ask this

Reaction score
Setting up my number 3 Phantom 1. It's hooked up to computer . IOC is selected and all other stuff. How in the heck do I do transmitter stick calibration. It looks good by watching movements on computer screen. I must be having a brain fart. Can't find it.

Setting up my number 3 Phantom 1. It's hooked up to computer . IOC is selected and all other stuff. How in the heck do I do transmitter stick calibration. It looks good by watching movements on computer screen. I must be having a brain fart. Can't find it.

Within the NAZA-M V2 assistant, you will select the BASIC tab.
From there you will select the RC tab.
Hover your cursor over Command Sticks Calibration and the instructions will show up on the left.
After reading the instructions for TX Sticks Calibration click the START button.
When you feel you have followed the instructions, click the FINISH button.

Last edited:
Thanks man. It worked but I had a problem. After doing the stick calibration and hitting finish.. it wouldn't let me changes tabs. It had a message in RED to finish calibration. I finally managed to get out of that.
Another strange thing. The last version is 4.02 and that's what is on the quad. At one time plugging it back into computer...it said new version is 4.04. I disconnected and reconnected again, ....it doesn't show 4.04 now. It shows 4.02 and that's the latest. Makes no sense to me.

Thanks man. It worked but I had a problem. After doing the stick calibration and hitting finish.. it wouldn't let me changes tabs. It had a message in RED to finish calibration. I finally managed to get out of that.
Another strange thing. The last version is 4.02 and that's what is on the quad. At one time plugging it back into computer...it said new version is 4.04. I disconnected and reconnected again, ....it doesn't show 4.04 now. It shows 4.02 and that's the latest. Makes no sense to me.

Ok, that sucks.
There is a new update, I think. I saw something about it a while back. I have not done the update. I was waiting for someone else to try it out first.

The issue with the calibration really sucks. I suggest you restart your computer and perform the task all over again. I've never heard of this situation before, but do believe the restart, giving your computer plenty of time to boot up, will resolve the issue.

You should recheck any changes you made in the NAZA assistant. Some or all of them could have failed as well.

I'll be hanging around and checking with you for at least an hour from now.

Oh yea, I would perform the update first.

I plugged it in again to computer and a page came up again about the 4.04 version. Something to do with angular something and gimbles

I plugged it in again to computer and a page came up again about the 4.04 version. Something to do with angular something and gimbles

I wouldn't trust anything that happened in your first attempt, and strongly suggest you restart your computer and do it, all of it over again.

Start with the Update.

I wouldn't trust anything that happened in your first attempt, and strongly suggest you restart your computer and do it, all of it over again.

Start with the Update.
I didn't restart the computer but I did close assistant and entered it about 4 times to see it all the settings were what I had selected and they were. I really don't want to upgrade squat
... 4.02 works just fine. My first quad is still at 4.00 and no problems

It's interesting that the Naza assistant shows a popup window asking if you want to upgrade to 4.04, and once you hit the dji downloads page from the link, only 4.02 appears. Maybe some glitches with 4.04?

I didn't restart the computer but I did close assistant and entered it about 4 times to see it all the settings were what I had selected and they were. I really don't want to upgrade squat
... 4.02 works just fine. My first quad is still at 4.00 and no problems

I know how you feel about the Update thing.

Did you get through a Stick Calibration after the failure and hang up?

It's interesting that the Naza assistant shows a popup window asking if you want to upgrade to 4.04, and once you hit the dji downloads page from the link, only 4.02 appears. Maybe some glitches with 4.04?

I'm not even going to go there to look.

I'll wait for a bunch of others to perform the update and see if it works perfectly before I try it.

I'm going to start a thread on it instead of HIJACKING this one.
Here it is.
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/anyone-perform-the-new-naza-update.45338/

I went ahead and restarted my computer and hooked uo to assistant. Everything looks good. Time to fly for the real test. Compass mod started out about 2500 but after dance in house, it's down to 1395

Reactions: IflyinWY
Recommended Compass MOD limits.
1600 +- 200

XYZ = 0 +- 300

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic