Need help please

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with my Phantom 4 Pro Plus. I have 5 hours running time on it. It has performed well until recently. (yesterday) My video started jumping all over when in play back, however, when I'm fly it does not jump or pixelate, the image looks good.

Here's where my problem is now. After watch the youtube experts, it appeared my remote needed updating. Firmware? so I attempted the download and now the screen on the remote keeps playing a video and ask me to sign up for editor.

The aircraft is connected to the remote and it fly's, just can see anything, it's not an I phone its the remote with the screen built in. It keeps playing the video. Its asking me to join or sign in, however, I'm not able to. It says I do not have internet connection. I have internet all over my home. I just want this off the screen and back to "normal" conditions. I cant find any useful information as how to clear the video and get back to the fly screen. Any suggestions would help. Thank you in advance.

Does anyone the phone number in the USA for DJI Support?

Merry Christmas

Gregg Kielma
Florida, USA

Last edited:
Try deleting the go4 app and then reinstall.
You can also log out of your DJI account and then sign back in.
Sometimes we just need to flush the system.

Reactions: jbuy41
Try deleting the go4 app and then reinstall.
You can also log out of your DJI account and then sign back in.
Sometimes we just need to flush the system.

It wont let me off the video sign in screen. Power it down, tried hooking directly from the drone to the remote, different battery in drone....I cant get an internet signal to sign into the editor. I believe I could move past this screen if I could log in. Thank you for the advice.

Gregg

I'm having trouble with my Phantom 4 Pro Plus. I have 5 hours running time on it. It has performed well until recently. (yesterday) My video started jumping all over when in play back, however, when I'm fly it does not jump or pixelate, the image looks good.

Here's where my problem is now. After watch the youtube experts, it appeared my remote needed updating. Firmware? so I attempted the download and now the screen on the remote keeps playing a video and ask me to sign up for editor.

The aircraft is connected to the remote and it fly's, just can see anything, it's not an I phone its the remote with the screen built in. It keeps playing the video. Its asking me to join or sign in, however, I'm not able to. It says I do not have internet connection. I have internet all over my home. I just want this off the screen and back to "normal" conditions. I cant find any useful information as how to clear the video and get back to the fly screen. Any suggestions would help. Thank you in advance.

Does anyone the phone number in the USA for DJI Support?

Merry Christmas

Gregg Kielma
Florida, USA
try a new SD card

I finally, after probably 25 hours of frustration figured it out. Thank you to DJI support for some guidance, however, after they made several suggestions and hours on the phone, I got it.
The problem was connecting the radio to the internet. All one merely has to do is slide your finger down from the center of the screen to the bottom of the screen and a menu will come up with the internet icon. (as well as other icons) For some unknown reason the wifi turned itself off. Simply by initiating the wifi icon I was able to reestablish an internet connection.

However, my issues still were not over at this point. The remote took about 30 minutes to reestablish the DJI go 4 app on the screen. From that point I was able to use assistant 2 to update the firmware on the aircraft and radio. All this took place as the sun was setting, and this morning its pretty windy outside so I'm reluctant to fly in this wind. As soon as it subsides I'll take it up and see if my video is any better.

Btw, Mr. Flyer, I tried several new cards and still had poor video play back before I lost internet connection. I'm trusting the firmware update on the aircraft and remote has fixed this issue. Thank you for you're advice. It is appreciated.

Kielma

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl